Calling all business owners, bloggers, Tampa Bay aficionados, SEO community comrades, and enthusiastic word slingers: Zelen Communications wants to cordially invite you to be our guest. The only thing we request that you bring to our blog party is well-written, quality content that is relevant to at least one of our trades.
Please RSVP by sending your final draft guest blog post (in Word.doc form) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t want your submission to be immediately tossed in the virtual trashcan, abide by the following guidelines:
- Article length can be anywhere between 400 to 800 words.
- Include an author bio, about 3 sentences, where you may insert the link of your choice.
- Write in a user-friendly tone that makes you sound like a real person.
- Sub-headings, lists, do’s & don’ts, bests & worsts, tips & tricks, and bullet points are encouraged.
- People love pictures! Send as many as you’d like to accompany your post.
- Double check spelling and grammar.
- Stick to writing about topics related to: SEO, small business ownership, website design, online marketing, social media, advertising (traditional and online), start-ups, Tampa Bay trends, and highlighting hidden treasures in Tampa.
- Submission email should be “Guest Post – followed by the title of your blog article”.
We look forward to you joining our virtual venue for content creation, but please keep in mind that submission does not guarantee publishing. You can expect to hear back from us within 2 weeks of sending your guest post with a “thumbs up” approval or a respectful declination.